Digital Marketing (Senior) Specialist
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for problem-solving and optimisation on paid and organic online channels to support us in our mission of preparing, placing and supporting individuals into life-changing careers that would otherwise be inaccessible.
In this role, you’ll work with our marketing and communications team to manage the execution of cross-channel digital campaigns and our social media presence.
Data is at the centre of all that we do in Generation Singapore, so we’re looking for someone who excels in analysing and interpreting marketing data to drive outcomes
Who You’ll Work With
You will be part of Generation: You Employed, Singapore a local charity with a mission to create meaningful career pathways for people facing barriers to employment. We are an affiliate of Generation:You Employed, a global network of non-profit organisations working on a mission to bridge the gap between education and employment systems to prepare, place and support people into meaningful jobs that are otherwise inaccessible. Generation was created in 2014 to help bridge this gap—at speed and scale. Till date, Generation has supported more than 60,000 people of all ages across 17 countries to get into career-launching jobs. Our placement rates are one of the best in the market at nearly 82% of all Generation graduates securing full-time jobs within 90 days from completing the program.
We are able to achieve such outcomes as a result of a robust demand-led methodology to design and deliver profession specific skilling programmes that lead to employment. We’re building proof that this training creates real business outcomes for employers, and lasting career impact for trainees—so everyone has the incentive to invest in skills. Our goal is to help our learners achieve personal and professional success—and fundamentally change their life trajectories. Generation programmes prepare unemployed or underemployed people of all ages, for jobs in four sectors: healthcare, technology, retail/sales, and skilled trades.
To apply, please send your resume to leslie firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21 September.
This role is a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension based on performance.
To be successful you'll need:
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing and optimizing PPC campaigns across Meta, Google and LinkedIn platforms and advertising networks, and management of social media platforms
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in using various online advertising platforms & analytics tools, including but not limited to Google marketing products (Google Ads, Google Analytics) and Meta Business Manager
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement with a good understanding of the general social media landscape, metrics, and user behaviour
- Working knowledge of Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Able to work independently with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Certifications relevant to Meta, Google and LinkedIn platforms will be an added advantage
What you'll do:
- Execute and manage the end-to-end process of PPC campaigns on Meta (Facebook) and Google, including campaign structuring, audience targeting, ad copy, creative review and bid adjustments
- Manage the allocated digital marketing budget effectively and efficiently across channels
- Manage metrics and continually review campaign performance to provide weekly analysis of campaign performance with recommendations and actionable tactics to optimise overall spending and performance.
- Conduct A/B tests, collect and analyse data to identify trends and insights
- Manage and create content for our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), including caption copywriting, hashtag research and designing of creatives
- Analyze and report on social media performance, and highlight key insights to inform marketing strategy
Worldwide, more than 75 million young people are unemployed. But many employers can’t find people with the skills they need for entry-level jobs. Generation was created in 2014 to help bridge this gap—at speed and scale.
We’re building a skills-training methodology that can serve hundreds of thousands, and eventually millions, of young people a year. And we’re building proof that this training creates real business outcomes for employers, and lasting career impact for trainees—so everyone has the incentive to invest in skills. Our goal is to help our students achieve personal and professional success—and fundamentally change their life trajectories. Generation programs prepare unemployed or underemployed young people, aged 18 to 29, for jobs in four sectors: healthcare, technology, retail/sales, and skilled trades.
Today, Generation is active in fourteen countries with diverse social, economic and labor-market contexts.