Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer at Generation Thailand. This position is a key supporting role with a high level of responsibility and impact. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Thailand, this role facilitates planning, scheduling, and organizing tasks to keep time and attention focused on organizational goals, and priorities. This role will also coordinate with the Generation Thailand Board Members, Generation Global team, the selected HR solution firm and law firm, as well as other key stakeholders.
This position is open for Thailand Citizens only.
- Type of contract: Fixed term contract for 7 months (with the possibility of extension, subject to funding)
- Working Environment: This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand. The working arrangement is flexible (able to visit the office at least twice a week)
- Start Date: June 2023
Interested candidates should apply and submit a motivational letter, comprehensive CV, expected salary, and details of at least 2 referees to email@example.com, with cc. to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be successful you'll need:
Candidates for this role would be expected to possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives. Nonprofit board experience is highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the field of office administration or a similar field
- A strong interest in working for a non-profit/social enterprise organization
- Completed vocational college education in office administration, accounting/financial management, or equivalent education
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Thai
- Ability to pay close attention and notice minor details
- Great interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt to a changing environment problem-solving and decision-making skills
- An open mind, a positive attitude, and the desire to support others
- Willingness to learn and take over new or additional tasks
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint, virtual meeting platforms
- Experience in setting up company in Thailand and coordinating with government sector and banks preferred
- Knowledge about social enterprise law in Thailand is a plus
HR & Benefits:
- Salary: 28,000-35,000 THB per month, depending on previous experience
- Seven-month fixed term contract (with the possibility of extension, subject to funding), with 1-month probation
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Training benefits include reimbursement of professional development and wellbeing expenses, as pre-approved by the Reporting Manager, up to 8,750 THB per contract term
- Other benefits per Thai Labor law
What you'll do:
An Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer is a full-time role that will report directly to the CEO of Generation Thailand. The key responsibilities are:
- Co-ordinate the CEO’s schedule, appointments, reservations, and meeting arrangements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board and shareholder Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings, draft agendas, develop, compile and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Assist with the development of the organization’s policy and funding.
- Provides information for reports and records through research, data retrieval, compiling and organizing and presenting the information as usable and understandable formats.
- Provide informal translations of documents and, if necessary, oral interpretation.
Admin & HR
- Implementing a robust administrative process to ensure the deadlines are met and mitigations put in place to manage risks.
- Ensuring proper management of organization documentation, records, including material archives, and learners/ employee file archives.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office leases.
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as the organization grows.
- Assist with the recruitment, onboarding, exiting, and maintain HR records for current roles.
- Coordinating with stakeholders, law firm, and vendors on operational related matters.
- Overseeing the logistics of the office space and project equipment.
- Providing assistance with any task as per the needs of the organization and the operational team.
Procurement and Financial Support
- Manage office expense budget records, and verifying vouchers and receipts for accuracy.
- Ensuring that all payments are made and received in accordance with organization policy/ partners’ contracts.
- Liaising with staff and suppliers/ vendors as necessary.
- Supporting in processing quotations along with the requirements indicated in the financial policies.
- When required, supporting global finance functions in the development of financial policies, procedures, and accounting processes.
- Provide support to the program teams in implementation of activities.
- Maintaining the integrity of data that contains Personally Identifiable Information—handle the usage of data systems with security and confidentiality.
- Assist in organizing training and events as required, including providing both online and on-the-ground support if requested.
Generation is a global employment nonprofit network that supports people to achieve economic mobility so they can change their lives. We train and place adults into careers that would otherwise be inaccessible and seek to improve how education to employment systems function. Generation launched in 2015 and consists of a global hub and a network of in-country affiliates that spans 17 countries. To date, Generation has more than 75,000 graduates who have earned more than $630 million in wages, and works with more than 11,000 employers, implementation partners, and funders.