Marketing & Recruitment Executive
Generation Singapore is looking for an innovative Marketing and Recruitment executive to be responsible for lead generation and placing suitable learners within Generation’s programmes.
A successful recruitment marketer is creative and hardworking, with a strong working knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends. You should be a team player, working with Marketing and Operations team to attract the suitable learners for each Generation programme. You will have the opportunity to drive a wide range of marketing activities and ensure that suitable learners are placed and marketing objectives are achieved.
Aplicants must have the right to work in Singapore.
TO APPLY please write to email@example.com with your resume and ‘Marketing & Recruitment Executive’ in the subject line.
To be successful you'll need:
The skills and qualifications you’ll need:
- You have a degree or diploma in Recruiting, Human Resources, Communications,
Marketing, Advertising or related field
- You resonate with our mission of transforming education to employment systems to
prepare, place, and support people into life-changing careers
- You are a creative thinker and has excellent communication, writing, presentation, and
- You are proactive self-starter, highly driven, resourceful and has positive can-do
- You’re a great storyteller and writer, and can create inspiring content to tell our story
effectively to attract learners
- You practice inbound marketing and SEO, and can get our content found when and
where people are searching
- You develop a deep understanding of our target audience to ensure messaging hits
- You’ve organized campaigns, programs and events from strategy to execution that
build brand awareness and generate qualified leads
- You live on social media marketing, especially LinkedIn, and can attract followers
and keep them engaged
- You are strong team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic
- You are operationally excellent and agile in learning new things and able multi-task
and simultaneously handle tight deadlines
- You are versatile and highly adaptable to changes, good problem-solving and project
- You are creative, with a good eye for design and attention to details
- You have basic knowledge in Adobe related software including Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and Premiere Pro or other graphic design tools
What you'll do:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, execute and track learner recruitment and programme marketing and outreach strategies including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR
- Identifying the most effective tactics and platforms to attract and place suitable learners for the programme
- Coordinate integrated marketing campaigns (online, print, lead generation, webinars roadshows, etc.)
- Source, screen and shortlist suitable applicants for the programmes Create all marketing assets (digital and offline) in line with marketing plans
- Monitor and report on marketing effectiveness of each stage of the marketing funnel
- Leverage on digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics to optimize learner
experience and increase CTA conversions
- Create and curate content for online channels, e.g. learner testimonials
- Support to grow Generation’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other relevant channels
- Support in other communications functions and volunteer recruitment
Worldwide, more than 75 million young people are unemployed. But many employers can’t find people with the skills they need for entry-level jobs. Generation was created in 2014 to help bridge this gap—at speed and scale.
We’re building a skills-training methodology that can serve hundreds of thousands, and eventually millions, of young people a year. And we’re building proof that this training creates real business outcomes for employers, and lasting career impact for trainees—so everyone has the incentive to invest in skills. Our goal is to help our students achieve personal and professional success—and fundamentally change their life trajectories. Generation programs prepare unemployed or underemployed young people, aged 18 to 29, for jobs in four sectors: healthcare, technology, retail/sales, and skilled trades.
Today, Generation is active in fourteen countries with diverse social, economic and labor-market contexts.