We are seeking a talented Placement Coordinator, with experience in recruitment or managing B2B accounts, they will be passionate about working with communities facing significant barriers to employment.
As the Placement Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing and generating a pipeline of hiring partners who are interested in hiring our program graduates and supporting our graduates through volunteering, events, and other initiatives.
You will be working under the supervision of Program Lead and in a close collaboration with the Business Development and Partnership Lead (BD & P Lead) to ensure all graduates are successfully placed with employers within 90 days of graduation. This position is open for Thailand Citizens only.
Type of employment: Full-time employment position for 1-year (with possibility of extension, subject to funding)
Working Environment: This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Working arrangement is flexible (able to visit the office at least twice a week).
Start Date: As soon as possible
Interested candidates should apply and submit a motivational letter, comprehensive CV,
expected salary and details of at least 2 referees to email@example.com, with cc. to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be successful you'll need:
Candidates for this role would be expected to possess the following experience and qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience in recruitment, business development, partnerships management, B2B account management, or other relevant fields. Experience in market research, lead generation, sales pipeline building, conversion, and stakeholder engagement essential.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a positive spirit to engage, influence and motivate various stakeholders.
- Ability to work well independently and also in a team. Be proactive in delivering targets and taking initiatives to improve employment outcomes. Self-reflective and comfortable with feedback and professional development.
- Passionate about empowering communities and social impact. Experience working in a start-up and/or not-for-profit is desired, but not essential.
What you'll do:
Working with employers partners
- Supporting the Business Development and Partnership Lead to develop a national pipeline of potential employer partners through direct outreach and effective sales processes, as well as leveraging business networks to engage employers at a wider scale.
- Working with employer partners to secure their commitment to recruit graduates from Generation programs, as well as managing commercials on a ‘fee per hire’ basis and long-terms trusted relationships
- Working directly with hiring managers to understand the profiles and skill sets required for job vacancies, supporting their hiring process with Generation graduates, and collecting employer feedback on the performance of Generation graduates during the hiring process as well as on the job.
- Ensuring that employers are engaged in the program outcomes, through regular eDM updates, event invites, internal job platform sharing, and all other initiatives.
- Conducting market research to help identify new opportunities and support the program development process.
- Providing shortlists to employer partners and supporting them during their hiring process.
Working with learners
- Preparing graduates for employment post programs through resume development & interview practice.
- Manage learners’ aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for the learner
- Support learner on the interview process following up the tailored placement solution
Generation is a global employment nonprofit network that supports people to achieve economic mobility so they can change their lives. We train and place adults into careers that would otherwise be inaccessible and seek to improve how education to employment systems function. Generation launched in 2015 and consists of a global hub and a network of in-country affiliates that spans 17 countries. To date, Generation has more than 75,000 graduates who have earned more than $630 million in wages, and works with more than 11,000 employers, implementation partners, and funders.