Join the Generation Kenya Alumni Association!
Would you like to be part of a network of other Generation alumni around the country?
The Association provides news, events, training opportunities, and more for alumni of the Generation Kenya program. All Generation Kenya graduates are eligible for membership. Registration can be done online, via our online registration form.
To provide a community of support for the benefit of Generation Kenya’s alumni and the organization, at the same time enriching alumni.
Receive a regular e-newsletter that includes:
- Updates on the Association and Generation Kenya
- Alumni stories from across the country
- Reports on past alumni events and details of upcoming events
- Details of upcoming alumni events for opportunities to network with other alumni for social and professional development
- Notifications of upcoming alumni events across the country that provide social and professional networking opportunities
- Free or discounted registration rates for Association events
- Receive information on opportunities to sign up for Generation upskilling and advanced training programs
- Invitations to participate in Generation outreach events and programs
- Opportunity to become part of the alumni steering committees
- Opportunity to be a Generation Kenya ambassador, resulting in recognition during Generation events, through digital media and on other platforms
The Generation Kenya Alumni Association helps Generation Kenya’s alumni engage and remain connected with each other and with the organization through communications, events, and leadership opportunities.
The Association is governed by an Executive Committee, made up of alumni leaders elected by Generation Kenya’s alumni steering committee members. The steering committee is made up of alumni representatives from the Generation program who provide leadership and oversight to Generation Kenya alumni and act as a liaison between Generation and the alumni.
Sign up to join the Kenya Alumni Association!